Enhance your financial wellness with free webinars offered by Mapping Your Future
By Beth Ziehmer
May 03, 2018
This summer, Mapping Your Future is offering free webinars to anyone interested in learning more about planning for retirement, home ownership readiness, and managing income and expenses. Powered by Money Management International, Mapping Your Future encourages you to share these free webinar resources with your students and parents.
Register for Homeward Path by Money Management International on June 14 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time at attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/98114210490798594.
In celebration of American Housing Month, this webinar provides information to determine home-ownership readiness. The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Budgeting to help plan and save for the down payment and ongoing housing costs.
- Predatory lending is examined to understand how to avoid being a victim.
- Credit and credit scoring are examined how to address credit challenges prior to making applications to lenders.
- Where to receive information on assistance or help in purchasing a home.
Register for Managing Income & Expenses by Money Management International on July 12 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time at attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1559192540479606274.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Determining net income
- How to track and document monthly expenses
- Compare actual spending to believed spending
- Develop a more accurate picture of your cash flow
- Identify ways to decrease monthly expenses
The links provided above lead to the registration form. The times listed are in Eastern time. If needed, click on "Show in My Time Zone" at the top of the registration page. We will use GoToWebinar for these trainings which can be accessed from any computer.
For questions or more information, contact Mapping Your Future at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 374-4072.